World Square invites Sydney to celebrate the arrival of Kentaro Yoshida’s augmented reality mural 'Night procession of the hundred demons' in association with the Art Gallery of New South Wales’ major exhibition, Japan Supernatural, open until 8 March.
Get ready gourmet goblins and spirited shapeshifters, because on the 20th February we’re about to have a supernatural Japanese food crawl like no other. It’s the Ghoul’s Night Out!
From 5pm enjoy ghoulish themed dishes made by six of World Square’s most popular retailers, a live deejay (not undead) and grab a killer new look from one of the ghoulish make-up artists.
And if that’s not enough for you, take a seat and chill out with a ‘silent’ screening of Tim Burton’s The Corpse Bride at 9pm.
Register for free online for silent cinema screening here!
Collect your flyer from one of our Ghoulish hosts, get your dishes stamped and drop it in the bucket at the DJ for your chance to WIN!
See Ghoulish dishes from our retailers here:
- Yokai and Yurei Hokkaido & Pafu combo; renowned for its Japanese sweet treats, Pafu’s take on the deliciously popular baked cheese tart is a surprising balance between sweet and savoury
- A Ghoulish Grill’d Slider combo
- Unagi Chicken Karage from Yayoi
- Exoskeletonkotsu Ramen from Ramen Zundo crafted with our original handmade squid-ink tsukemen noodles topped with a juicy soft-shelled crab fried to perfection.
- Gami Chicken Mysterious Mandu – mandu (deep fried dumplings)
- Shapeshifting shakers at Chatime with your choice of free topping
These exclusive themed dishes are only available for this one night so don't forget to make your rounds!